Ahhh. My heart swelled when I heard that.
Don’t we want the people around us – our partners and intimates of all forms – to say that to us?
I know I do!
Yet so often after the initial buzz of attraction and delight wears off, the sparkly beginning of a new connection can settle into dullness. The haste of life can take over. And what started shiny can end up feeling flat – or worse – edgy, tense and conflict-laden.
Where did that excitement, playfulness and juice go?
On July 8th, join me, Dr. Jessica Tartaro, for “Getting Connected & Getting Sexy”, an experiential evening of learning how to use attention and communication tools to fan the fires of turn-on so that the flames get hotter with practice!
This event will be a communications workshop. But we won’t just be talking about connection and sexy-ness. We will be exploring how our attention – when allocated on purpose and with courage – can bring us into that “alive” feeling in real time. Some ways I describe that feeling are “turn-on”, “Orgasm or Orgasmic Energy” and “life force”. However we call it, it’s that unmistakable lilt in our step, brightness in our eyes, buzz in our bodies and optimism in our hearts.
We will be cultivating THAT in real time, at this workshop.
At “Getting Connected & Getting Sexy”, we will also explore:
– Understanding the difference between “Climax” and “Orgasm”
– Recognizing when Orgasmic energy arises in your body
– Identifying the impulse to avoid turn-on energy (words as energy “sponges”)
– Getting curious about the messaging underneath that avoidance
– Practicing simple, body-based mindfulness to welcome Orgasmic energy
– Using communication tools to grow, deepen and heat up the sensation in your body (words as energy “amplifiers”)
– Embodying approval for yours and others emerging orgasmic experience so as to tap into the “renewable resource” of Orgasmic energy
Note: We will practice feeling our bodies deeply with clothes on. There will be no nudity except for underneath our garments ;).
Getting Connected & Getting Sexy is for anyone. Whether you are single and looking to cultivate more aliveness in your non-romantic connections. Or you are single and looking for intimate partnership or to turn up the heat of a potential partner. Or partnered and wanting to go deeper with your significant other/others. This workshop has something to offer you.
I welcome monogamous as well as polyamorous folk to the learning. I welcome straight, gay, lesbian, bi, queer and questioning friends to partake. I welcome transgender and intersex persons to join in. All ways of loving will be acknowledged and celebrated.
Whoever you are, if you want to get a taste of getting connected getting sexy, I hope you will join us!
COST OF WORKSHOP:
Before July 1st –
Single Early Bird Registration: $39
Couple Early Bird Registration: $75
After July 1st –
Single Regular Registration: $49
Couple Regular Registration: $95
Send payment via Paypal to DrTartaro@gmail.com
Please select “Friends & Family”
Or pay at the door. Cash or check only.
MORE ABOUT MY SEXUALITY TEACHING:
– You know what is best for you better than I. I am the facilitator of the room. You are the facilitator of you. Together we make a successful learning team!
– Above all I value safety. No one’s body ever turned on in healthy ways, in my experience, without that. Above all, I strive to create safety and an accessible pacing in all of my teaching. This is *especially* true in my teaching about sexuality.
– It is my belief that sexual or orgasmic energy is a vital part of our life force. It thrives in celebration and approval. It wilts in shame and judgment. In my workshop spaces I aim to embody PERMISSION for you to express your life energy/orgasmic energy as if you are and always were right for feeling turned on.
– I teach as a Coach, Therapist, Activist and Educator. I also relate as a Woman, Lover, Human and Friend. I believe my own feeling experience makes me a better healer and I relate my own personal stories and impact in my teaching.
MORE ABOUT ME:
Dr. Jessica Tartaro is an Intimacy Therapist with nearly 20 years experience working with individuals, couples and groups. Former Fulbright Scholar, she has traveled the world conducting research on growth through trauma as well as studying with leaders in the authentic relating and circling movements. Her gift lies in embodying vulnerability as an invitation for you to find the most authentic, alive, vital and creative parts of yourself through which to connect with others. Compelled by the beauty of the land and people, at the end of 2017 Jessica migrated from Dallas, TX to Port Townsend, WA, where she has opened a private Intimacy Coaching practice just down the street from the Rose Theatre. Look for her dance events, ongoing communication games and workshops on orgasmic connection.
Book her for a complimentary consultation for private coaching or schedule her to speak at your event at www.DrJessicaTartaro.com.