Connecting Our Hearts to Our Sex & Our Sex to Our Hearts: An Introduction
December 9, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $49 – $69
But it’s rare to talk about the connection between the two.
For example, through one-on-one therapy, authentic relating, circling, forgiveness practices, loving kindness meditation, chanting, yoga and a plethora of other healing modalities, we can learn to open our vulnerable hearts, heal childhood wounds and find compassion for ourselves and others.
But where is our sex in these discussions? Aren’t our hearts only a mere matter of feet above our genitals?
And then there’s kink, Orgasmic Meditation (OM), yoni or lingum massage, dominance play, rope play, role-play, different positions, a plethora of toys and other avenues for exploding our sexual pleasure.
But is the experience only limited to between our legs? How is it that we can take off all our clothes but still keep our hearts concealed?
Join Dr. Jessica Tartaro for her last sexuality workshop of 2017, an afternoon of exploring this intersection.
“Connecting our Hearts to Our Sex and Our Sex to Our Hearts” will be a taste. An introduction to the possibility that there is an important link between our heart work and our sexuality work.
What if our sexual experience offered us a potent, direct pathway to healing our deepest emotional wounds? And what if our vulnerable hearts, when open, could exponentially magnify the pleasure quotient in the bedroom?
We will combine large group, small group, partner and personal reflection exercises to pave an initial path between our sexual center and our heart center.
This Introductory Class is for you if:
– You have done personal growth work (eg. therapy, yoga, authentic relating, meditation, etc) but never explored a sexual pathway to transformation and are curious to try something new.
– You have done sexual transformation work and want to ground your sexual expansiveness in greater vulnerability.
– You have a high sex drive (yay, sex is great!) but don’t know how to connect your vulnerable voice with what happens in the bedroom.
– You have a low sex drive (sex? I could take it or leave it…) and would like to bring more awareness to your sexual desire.
– You struggle with getting vulnerable, in and out of the bedroom, and want some basic tools for helping people in your life understand you better.
– You are relatively happy (in sex, in love, in work, etc). but your life lacks “sparkle” and you have a feeling there could be “more”.
– You want to find-like minded people in DFW who also want more wholistic, integrated, satisfying and juicy relationships.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, this class may have something for you.
When: Saturday December 9th from 1pm-4pm
Where: 6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive Suite 317
Cost: $49 before December 1st/$69 after December 1st
Bring: A journal and snacks and wear comfortable/loose fitting clothing for optional, light movement activities
** There will be no nudity. This is a communications and connection class. **
Participants will leave this class with:
– Communication building blocks for speaking what is true about your emotional experience to others
– A taste of talking about sex without shame
– A template for building on these tools to enrich your intimate relationships
– An experience of being supported to integrate parts that may be “dis-integrated” in your heart, psyche or sex
– An invitation to go deeper
In my experience, the work of satisfying, sustainable intimacy boils down to getting vulnerable. And we can touch that vulnerability through many beautiful doorways. But I personally know no more powerful path than to open our sex while opening our hearts. THAT, I have found, is the key to putting us back together. To the greatest pleasure, expansion and healing we were designed to have.
I hope you will join us.
Sign up before December 1st for Early bird cost of $49/$69 after December 1st. Paypal DrTartaro@gmail.com
NOTE: This class is also an introduction to the February weekend immersion, Conscious Orgasm: A Weekend Sexuality Experience. We will discuss the February workshop in this afternoon course. If you elect to sign up for the Conscious Orgasm (CO) weekend on December 9th, you will also receive 30 minutes of complementary coaching with Dr. Tartaro (valued at $112). Read more at: https://www.facebook.com/
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Dr. Jessica Tartaro is an Intimacy Psychologist with nearly 20 years experience working with individuals, couples and groups. She has traveled the world conducting research on growth through trauma as well as studying with leaders in the authentic relating and circling movements. Jessica runs a private Intimacy Coaching practice in Dallas, TX, where she facilitates regular dance events, leads communication games and teaches workshops on orgasmic connection. Her gift lies in embodying vulnerability as an invitation for you to find the most authentic, alive, vital and creative parts of yourself through which to connect with others. Book her for a complementary consultation for private coaching or schedule her to speak at your event at www.DrJessicaTartaro.com.